Hey Wizards-
Do you boost up your spells by a lot from a clothing item? How much have you gotten to before?
I met someone earlier (one of Lifeblade's friends) and they had so many life boosts. It was insane! Alex told me he maxed out Minor Blessing. I have to clue how much damage that did, but apparently it was a lot. Today, though, he used a few spells both to Alex and I and to himself that impressed me.
Have you ever seen a Satyr do over four times than what Rebirth can do? Well that happened today!
We had a Unicorn do over 1,200 healing (to me because I don't have anything that boosts healing) and then he used a Satyr on himself..... almost 5,000 healing!!!
How much have you done with a healing spell? Tell me in the comments or on Google+ (and make sure to put in parentheses 'boost')
Until next time,
-The Super Sorcerer


No comments:
Post a Comment