Hey Wizards-
I just wanted to announce to everyone about what Kingsisle has given us as a promotion of Shark Week. If you watch Discovery Channel, you've definitely heard of it.
Most everyone has noticed if they logged on today, the news feed displays that you can claim a free Swift Shark mount (1 day) in the game! All you have to do to get it is either click the link in the window or type in the code "sharkweek" on wizard101.com.
Share a screenshot of your Swift Shark on Google+! Just go to plus.google.com and find The Super Sorcerer!
In other news, I GOT CROWNS!!!!!
I bought several Hoard of the Hydra Packs and other random packs. I was (obviously) trying to get the Hydra 3-person mount. I failed, sadly, but I also got a nice new wand and some other stuff, like some pets (tons of Blue Ghosts, Black Spiders, and other stuff...) and snacks.
Last of all, check out the new header for this week! The Super Sorcerer Shark Week theme!
Until next time,
-The Super Sorcerer



No comments:
Post a Comment