Notice from Alex PixieCatcher

Welcome!

Check out the Wacky Wizards Show on my YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/user/pproductions123)
The featured playlists are the seasons so far, and check back for new season 3 episodes!!!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Diary of a Wizard House-A-Palooza Giveaway!

Hey Wizards-

I just wanted to let everyone know about a contest over at Diary of a Wizard- A W101 fansite.

Diary of a Wizard has some housing packs to give away! And if you enter the contest, you have a chance to get them! The packs include the Life House, a 6-pack of teleporters, and last but not least, and extra castle space elixer!

I've personally entered the contest, and I want you to also! Just to the the link below, and enter youself in the contest! You can enter up to 12 times per day, once per method.

Don't wait until it's over! Check it out and enter for a chance to win this great pack!

Link for post: http://diaryofawizard.com/main/2012/08/14/wizard101-house-a-palooza-2012-giveaway/

-The Super Sorcerer

No comments:

Post a Comment