For those of you that have either just started, or just are lower levels, Have you ever really thought about what quests and items are ahead of you? Well, I can't tell you much about anything, except balance. But I won't even tell you about balance. Everyone has probably seen unique pets like Hydra, Orthrus, Wraith, Satyr, Helephant, Collosus, and Stormzilla. And I will tell people below Master Thaumaturge, Pyromancer, Diviner, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Theurgist, and Conjurer that all of those pets will come from a quest for everyone. With spells, which all depend on your school, as do the pets. The spells, which you could probably tell which is which school, are Power Nova, Fire Dragon, Storm Lord, Frost Giant, Wraith, Satyr, and Orthrus. And those that are Novice, Apprentice, and maybe Initiate, the Cyclops pets come from a quest that Penny Dreadful gives after you finish most of the other quests that you get from her. That's all I wanted everyone to know right now. If you have any questions, I would be glad to hear about them, (Concerning pets that I haven't mention that you're still wondering about).
Thanks!
~The Super Sorcerer
No comments:
Post a Comment