Notice from Alex PixieCatcher

Welcome!

Check out the Wacky Wizards Show on my YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/user/pproductions123)
The featured playlists are the seasons so far, and check back for new season 3 episodes!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Super Sorcerer Is BACK!!!!

Hey Wizards!

I recently got a few chances to get on Wizard101, and I got a chance to explore the new world of Celestia. So far my favorite place there is The Grotto. My cousin, Alex LifeBlade, recently got one of those Epic Bundle Wizard101 Gift Cards. He obviously got the staff, the subscription/5000 crowns, and the Gryphon Mount. But the best thing of all that he got was the Castle. He was nice enough to keep teleporting on. So I was able to explore it. It is a BIG place. It has the whole lake around it, the guard towers, and, of course, the battle arena. And what I didn't know about this before was that the castle came with a game kiosk. It only has Sorcery Stones, though.

He also got a good look through Celestia, and got some quests done in Dragonspyre. But I showed him around the amazing Celestia. I was able to get him into fighting a boss.
So once you get done Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim, it's a fun place to be. And also, if you're looking for XP, It's REALLY a great place to be.

Here are some pictures of Celestia, Alex's Castle, and a preview of my new header:


And my header:


~The Super Sorcerer

No comments:

Post a Comment