I wanted to let you know I'm using Twitter! Follow me, my page is http://www.twitter.com/supersorcerer1
That's really all I need to tell you for now.
WIZARD101 NEWS UPDATE!
Hey Wizards!
Here is a Wizard101 News Flash! Kingsisle would like you to know that today is St. Patrick's day, and this is also Pat O'Gold's last day in Wizard City!!! So come on down to the Shopping District and buy a Lucky Leprechaun, or a wand or staff of your choice. So come on down soon!
Hey Wizards!
Here is a Wizard101 News Flash! Kingsisle would like you to know that today is St. Patrick's day, and this is also Pat O'Gold's last day in Wizard City!!! So come on down to the Shopping District and buy a Lucky Leprechaun, or a wand or staff of your choice. So come on down soon!
Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
~The Super Sorcerer
No comments:
Post a Comment